Hey You - Austin Texas - Yeah You

By Antigoth, in UFS General Discussion

So... aparently as fate would have it I'll be in Austin December 4-7. It appears I'll be preoccupied a fair amount Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the day. However Sunday evening is looking wide open. (I don't fly home until Monday afternoon)

So if any of you hospitable local folk would like to get together and throw down/socialize/whatever let me know, I'd love to be able to say I've played some UFS in Texas.

Antigoth said:

So... aparently as fate would have it I'll be in Austin December 4-7. It appears I'll be preoccupied a fair amount Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the day. However Sunday evening is looking wide open. (I don't fly home until Monday afternoon)

So if any of you hospitable local folk would like to get together and throw down/socialize/whatever let me know, I'd love to be able to say I've played some UFS in Texas.

The "Antigoth must play UFS in every state/province in North America" project has commenced.

Homme Chapeau said:

Antigoth said:

The "Antigoth must play UFS in every state/province in North America" project has commenced.

Eh... It commenced a while ago actually...

Canada (5/10): Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec
US(6/50): ND, MN, IN, TN, CA, LA

The preferred project is "Get Antigoth to play UFS on another continent."

I'm sure we could work something out. At the very least I'd be glad to play with you :)

Sent you an e-mail reply. Schedule could be rough, but we may be able to work something out. Safe travels.

Antigoth said:

The preferred project is "Get Antigoth to play UFS on another continent."

If I ever stop being a student and start being a teacher I am so accompanying you on such a trip.

We've already met, so the *name of forum member*-meets-Shinji magic won't all be there =/.

Also, I still won't have the sufficient amount of cards I'd like to play you in an ACTUAL game (although it'd be **** if I managed to win with my nub decks).

nor do you live in austin?

Hayamachop said:

nor do you live in austin?

...k I live in like, biking distance. A quick trip up 35 North gets me there in usually an hour, sometimes an hour and a half depending on traffic. Point being, it's not far, and I go up there often for concerts and drunken Korean karaoke.

Hayamachop,

How do I go about tracking you down? My email address is: myusername @ gmail.com

And to the Austin Folks in general - should I bother to pack my trade binder too? Or just bring some decks?

Since I leave in just under a day and a half, I figured I should start thinking about packing and stuff.

You have my e-mail, so shoot me a line when you have a clear understanding of what your schedule looks like. I'm pretty busy these days, but we may be able to work something out. Also, let me know any wants you have as I'm always open to possible trades.

Oh, since you're coming from Canada, be mindful that the weather isn't much better here recently, its pretty cold, but nothing you're not used to I'm sure.

o_o we've emailed before. My email is [email protected] you can bring your stuff if you want. Most of us dont have too much from the new set yet as we havent had our pre-release (i know i know like almost a month late already). I should be getting my fight life kits soon :) .

Emails sent!

Should I bring a legacy deck (The Metal Deck!) too, or just stick to a standard rotation? Lemme know, and I'll pack accordingly.

Thanks again guys!

PS - For those who didn't get emails - Sunday after 1600 looks the best for me.

This time tomorrow I'll be taking off from Denver?! Weeeeee!

Of course I find out about this now. Man, I need to stay on top of these forums. ><

Nubian_God said:

Of course I find out about this now. Man, I need to stay on top of these forums. ><

Um...

I'm here in Austin, like Right now.

I'm meeting Hayamachop Sunday at 4, and ROTBI Monday at 11am.

email me, and we can arrange something. Or tag along with one of those two. It's all good.

he lives in dallas o_O

Hayamachop said:

he lives in dallas o_O

Ah!

[Antigoth's Ego]

It's only a 3 hour drive, I'm worth that right?

[/Antigoth's Ego]

Kidding! I didn't know.

So I just did a quick wander on 6th street... I really like this place. Really looking forward to tonight.

- Just sayin'

nice to meet you. i hope it wasnt too boring playing my padma

Hayamachop said:

nice to meet you. i hope it wasnt too boring playing my padma

It was great actually. You've given me some ideas to think about. I hadn't originally thought Padma off Death, I was thinking of her off of water. (Don't ask, because it's nothing more then a lingering thought).

Hopefully you found it useful too!