online version

By Maedhros2, in War of the Ring

Hi!

I just downloaded the online version of the game but it seems that it do not fonction on my pc. It appears that I have not the good version of Java to play the game. (I have Version 6 update 17).

I dont understand.

Can someone explain me what's the problem?

Thank you.

Wow wow wow ! I can't help you but maybe YOU can : where the hell is that version ?! Tell me ! Me wanna play !!!!

......please ? :)

Hem said:

Wow wow wow ! I can't help you but maybe YOU can : where the hell is that version ?! Tell me ! Me wanna play !!!!

......please ? :)

I don't know, it's a pretty exclusive program, not sure we want Frenchies messing with it gran_risa.gif .

j/k

www.warofthering.webb.se/

(under "Play Online", oddly enough)

****, Dam, you definitely are on jokes about frenchies, eh, these days ? Don't forget : i'm no froggie, i'm a duckie ! A rubber ducky, that is !

Thanks for the link, anyway. I definitely will have a look at this, so I'll know if I'll spare money to buy the game (but the beautiful collector version that sold out got me very sad - I would have prefered that one if I could)

I'll keep you informed, cheers !

Hem said:

****, Dam, you definitely are on jokes about frenchies, eh, these days ? Don't forget : i'm no froggie, i'm a duckie ! A rubber ducky, that is !

Thanks for the link, anyway. I definitely will have a look at this, so I'll know if I'll spare money to buy the game (but the beautiful collector version that sold out got me very sad - I would have prefered that one if I could)

I'll keep you informed, cheers !

I am fairly certain the CE is still available from FFG...

Ok, forget it. I don't know if going from a table with a boardgame in front of you to a windowed game with only clickings is impossible to me, but I didn't get it. I read the PDF rules, I read the tiny article on BGG, but I don't understand how it works (I mean the java version), how I should click, who does what... it is... confusing... and me who thought I was now ok with complex games. Me sad.