Central Procircuit Tour: Austin,Tx April 24-25

By Hayamachop, in UFS General Discussion

If you believe the PTC is sh*tty then you do not have to participate.

Awaken said:

why keep resurrecting this sh*tty thread anyhow, i have held my tounge and made it a point not to post in this thread so it stayed buried...

Because this thread has nothing to do with you or Shinji, it's about the Procircuit Tour in Austin and those who are interested. We want a nice turnout, preferably of people who aren't at each other's throat. Austin is a chill town. We play cards pretty casually around here. The event should be fun and 100% drama free.

Bump for PTC Austin.

No I'm not showing up but bump nonetheless.

Homme Chapeau said:

Bump for PTC Austin.

Not for nothing, but April's a ways away...

MarcoPulleaux said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Bump for PTC Austin.

Not for nothing, but April's a ways away...

Not for nothin' , but the part-time pittance I make (about 120$ week) would probably not be enough. That and I require a passport. Just wanted to bump after the drama is all.

Already have the dates booked. With the way last year went, this year may go by just as fast... =S

Looks like at least 2 from Abilene will make it.

Dark_Side_Of_Life said:

Awesome, I'd be disappointed if you guys couldn't make it!

ROTBI said:

Dark_Side_Of_Life said:

Awesome, I'd be disappointed if you guys couldn't make it!

Baring some unforseen disater, me and my lady should make it. Not shure about the other members of our playgroup. I know of at least one who is going to do hisbest to attend as well.

Oh we met before right? The Victor, Astrid, Temujin PLayers???? You guys were cool

Hayamachop said:

Oh we met before right? The Victor, Astrid, Temujin PLayers???? You guys were cool

Didn't meet Temujin but I know I had a grueling match against the Victor player at Dallas regs.

Lookin forward to seeing some familiar faces.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Hayamachop said:

Didn't meet Temujin but I know I had a grueling match against the Victor player at Dallas regs.

Lookin forward to seeing some familiar faces.

I was the Victor player...and yeah that wass a hell of a game. I think I used Amy's Ass more times in that game than I have in any other. My lady played Astrid and my buddy JT was the Temujin player...not sure if he is going to make it this time.

I'm the third he is referring to. I've yet to attend a bigger event, but I will most likely be making this trip with Jeremy (darkside) and his lady. I've heard alot about most of you, and look forward to some great games/times.

the only slight problem I have (though I'm sure it'll be more of a positive thing to most players) is that the new set will be out by then, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the one with starters (also, I'm pretty sure that means two sets. No idea). I just hope we have enough time to play with the new stuff before the event is all.

you should have almost 2 full months of time to playtest with the new set.

I trust you, but then again, we have no idea when the set will come out. Logically, we could assume early March, if not late February, but seeing as how the last one wound up coming in April...

but yeah, I figure there'll be enough time.