Water Amy... OMG a Water deck!

By guitalex2008, in UFS Deck Building

First things first. I'm putting most cards in her support in there.

Character:
1 6/6 .Amy. +0M

Assets:
4 2/4 Ostereinsburg Casttle Throne Room +2L - Terrain
4 2/4 Albion +2M - Unique - Weapon

Actions:
4 3/5 Amyrillis Spin +2M
4 2/5 Acrobatic +1L

Attacks:
4 4/3 4M3 Triple Botta In Tempo +2M - Combo (Weapon) - Reversal - Weapon
4 4/3 4L3 Flash Needle +2L - Multiple:2 - Weapon
4 6/3 4L6 Waterfall +2M - Multiple:1 - Combo (Weapon, Weapon)
4 5/3 3L6 Bloody Funeral +1L - Amy Combo (Low Weapon, Weapon)

Foundations:
4 1/5 Carefree +1M
4 1/5 Know when to Talk... +3L
4 2/4 Cute Prankster
4 2/5 Together Again +2M
4 2/5 Not Human
4 2/5 Playful +3H
4 2/5 Inhuman Speed

Total: 61 cards

Sideboard:
4 Pure Hearted
4 Strange Fashion

Well...

...this deck should be based off Good, honestly.

I mean, first of all, you could always splash Acrobatic/Waterfall. I mean, pretty much everything else in your deck is Good/Water, so it wouldn't be that haran.

But Acrobatic/Waterfall aside...

I built a Water Christie, and while Water definitely has some interesting tricks, unfortunately it's still a very, VERY bottom-of-the-barrel symbol. Anything Water Christie can do, for the most part, Life Christie can do better (and anything Life Christie can't do, she'll likely multi-symbol splash the necessary Water cards). The same can be said of Amy. Amy doesn't really utilize any Water support except her own and Xiang's, meaning that it's basically Xianghua vs the World of Good.

With Good you can protect her board with Torn Hero
With Good you can build quick with Cursed Blood
With Good you can Soaring Dance and then Form with The Forgotten Technique

the list goes on and on

...but seriously, don't build Good Amy; she's going to be my first Good character of the block >:|

Either way, the deck's pretty nice, although personally, I'm going to try hard to run high block modifier attacks so that their speed gets ludacrous and I don't have to rely entirely on Throne Room or Amaryllis.

Amy's the ****, no matter what people say :D .

You mean I should build a Dragon Lifter Amy off of Good, don't you, you bastard?

The way I see it she is better off of both Good and Order. The only thing Water really offers is Acrobat, which dont get me wrong is amazing, but i think it is easily splashed with her attacks.

Good.Order give you cursed blood.

Good lets you keep Knows when to Talk and gain Torn Hero

Order gives you more weapons to use with Triple plus Astrids card draw and Financial.

Im trying a tri symbol build myself.

NintendoMan said:

The way I see it she is better off of both Good and Order. The only thing Water really offers is Acrobat, which dont get me wrong is amazing, but i think it is easily splashed with her attacks.

Good.Order give you cursed blood.

Good lets you keep Knows when to Talk and gain Torn Hero

Order gives you more weapons to use with Triple plus Astrids card draw and Financial.

Im trying a tri symbol build myself.

I'm thinking the bigger advantage lies in Playful, and not so much Acrobatic.

In Order there's a bigger advantage in The Ultimate Team, Hammer of the Gods and Financial Troubles (stupid Paul, **** you).

In Good she gains access to other things like Torn Hero and Lu Chen stoofs.

And both have Cursed Blood and Hilde support.

Order also has Astrids Shield.... Breaker 4 anyone? not to mention in conjusction with Triple