Lu Chen gets some momentum gain finally...

By guitalex2008, in UFS General Discussion

Soaring Dance
4/3 4M3 Attack +0H
Good - Order - Water

E Discard 1 card : Take the top card from your discard pile and add it to your momentum.

-o-o-o-o-

Woot! Selective momentum from hand! Nothing better than having a place to chug those extra Robes since they don't have a block...

Awesome commons FTW?

My Lu Chen deck gets more and more excited by the preview. Seeing more [Life] support from Xianghua and [Good] and [Water] support from Amy has me itching for re-tooling him.

I think Good will be where Lu Chen** truly shines. King* offers Throw attacks for easy momentum, as well as the great Enemies now Friends (if you haven't used this in Lu Chen** yet, do so; it'll change your perception of him). Amy* 's Reversal support almost makes me salivate over it, and her support also helps Lu Chen** make sure his offense has something to do once he shuts the opponent's offense down.

Hi, I'm Flash Needle

I'm a speed-bumping off-zone Multiple: 2

I share two symbols in Lu Chen, and if you block after using Albion's E Commit, suddenly I'm in your opponent's staging area, wrecking their ****.

If Lu Chen gets a card that says " You get +x damage for every face down card in your opponents card pool" he would be officially broken.

there is a card that says you get x dmg = to non attacks. almost the same

what card is that?

darklogos said:

what card is that?