• 4x Just Kidding
  • 3x Needs a Challenge
  • 4x The Strength Within
  • 4x Genius Alchemist
  • 4x Keeper of the Watchers
  • 4x Torn Hero
  • 4x Memories of a Nightmare
  • 4x Regretful Existence

Basic idea is to hammer in the damage. High amounts of 1 Difficulty foundations means good building, plenty of fodder for Sophitia's ability. Speed and hand revealing is also key, as preventing them from blocking things like Oratorio and Tiger Claw will really have the damage building. Seal is a good attack, letting me drop easy, fast attacks early, or start off the Waterfall Combo with a great base for Ice Coffin.

Basic Attack Lineup:

Close Throw -> Seal -> Oratorio -> Oratorio

Seal -> Oratorio -> Waterfall

Seal -> Tiger Claw (With Ice Coffin)

Acrobatics after Sophitia's E for damage instead of speed.

Weaknesses with a deck like this start off with draw power. I may switch in some Hunt for Jin and Researching the Past if I find the deck is needing it, but I want aggro to start. Sophitia's Speed redux can really help in the defense department, but with the influx of discard, holding on to cards may be a problem. I might start looking into a few Kick options, to try and abuse Sophitia's E and Searching for Family for an early game kill.

-Tinman

It might be worth considering a sideboard into Siegfried for decks that have crappy blocks and just try to slug it out. He can add a lot of damage, especially when you're trying to play chains of attacks.