North East England demos this weekend (21/22 Nov)

By Shane, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

After a long hard ride, a white-knuckle storm-tossed spell aboard ship and navigating parts foreign the messengers carrying the Emperor's Decree have made it to the furthest parts of the Empire! This weekend there will be a few demos in the Travelling Man stores in Leeds (Saturday, 10am to 2pm) and York (Sunday, 11am to 4pm).

The Travelling Man in Leeds is on Central Street, near the Corn Exchange. Travelling Man York is on Goodramgate. Coe and join in, or just take a look at the game ( link to Travelling Man site ).

I'm going to be GMing it, so if I can offer any more info such as directions or the like I will try to help; disclaimer though - I am not an employee of Travelling Man so things may be subject the change at the decision of the shop staff. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing any of you there that can make it.

For those a bit further south I know that Patriot Games in Sheffield have demos both days, too ( link to Patriot Games site ). Also the UKRoleplayers forums have a list of shops involved in the demo games (posted by Esdevium's Charles Ryan), along with some info about the UK release ( link to UKRoleplayers post ).

Regards,

Shane

The UK roleplayers post is interesting. if you read the latest posts.

It says that there's been a problem with the UK shipments so a lot of them probably won't be arriving until the new year.

I pre-ordered my copy from Maelstrom though when it was still £53.99 so hopefully at least my name will be on one of those copies going out to the FLGS in the next couple of weeks!

Hi Pumpkin,

Yeah, I was dissapointed when I read Charles Ryan's post. Luckily I've preordered it like you. Here is hoping they arrive sometime relatively soon, eh?

Regards,

Shane

My FLGS (in sunny Plymouth!) had one copy today (which I bought!) but is expecting more by the end of the week. I also pre ordered from Leisure Games, when I rang them at the weekend they were expecting copies in today.