Sheffield (UK) - Patriot Games Inaugural Warhammer: Invasion Tournament [Details Finalised]

By LordMalinari, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Let the Old World BURN!

On the fifth of December Patriot Games in Sheffield will be holding its first constructed Warhammer: Invasion constructed tournament. Core Set and Skavenblight Threat cards are legal for use, as are the Alliance cards for the Core Sets (as it doesn't state anywhere in the rules that they are not as far as I'm aware.)

For those of you who need MOAR CARDS! Patriot Games stocks a full range of Fantasy Flight Games products and accessories, and should have the Skavenblight Threat battle pack in stock by the time of the tournament.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Saturday 5th December 2009

Where: Patriot Games - Sheffield [uK] javascript:void(0);/*1258650648231*/

Map: javascript:void(0);/*1258650344642*/

Start Time: 11.00am with a roughly 1/2 hour break for lunch

Format: Warhammer: Invasion Constructed - Core Set and Skavenblight Threat (Up to 3x Any Card, Alliance cards are legal for use.)

Prize Support: League Kit (if it has arrived by the tournament date, otherwise a Store Credit pool equal to the entry fee)

Entry Price: £3.00

Number of Rounds: Depends on Number of Players. No cut to top 8.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's anything not mentioned here, feel free to drop me a PM or email, or post in this thread so I can update it.

If you are thinking of attending please let me know either by posting here, or emailing me at [email protected]

UPDATE: Prize Support, Price and Time have changed following discussions with Jim at Patriot, and may be liable to change for the next few days.

Also, if you are thinking about attending either post here or a PM so I can have a rough idea of numbers, thanks ^^

Please ignore the reply above. This post was originally made to make the "edit topic" option for the main post appear, as it wasn't originally loading and did not do so until I replied again. The details have now been finalised, and any further changes (a situation unlikely to occur) will be noted here.

List of Fantasy Flight Forum Members attending:

- Lordmalinari