Rescue at Glare Peak

By John1701, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Does anyone have a copy of Rescue at Glare Peak that they would be willing to part with? I would love the character sheets as well but can live without the map!

I have all the other books for all edition of the game, I just need this one!

Sorry, I'm a little too partial to mine. I'm happy to share tidbits, though - is there anything in particular you were after, or is this just scratching that 'completionist' itch we all have to one degree or another?

Boy am I glad I'm not a completionist.

It's a nice collectable, but the adventure itself is utter garbage. It's not a surprise they didn't release it commercially.

Sorry, I'm a little too partial to mine. I'm happy to share tidbits, though - is there anything in particular you were after, or is this just scratching that 'completionist' itch we all have to one degree or another?

I gotta scratch that itch! It's the only book that I'm missing. A very nice person sent me a PDF, but I would still like the physical book.

I gotta scratch that itch! It's the only book that I'm missing. A very nice person sent me a PDF, but I would still like the physical book.

I understand. I think you can still, get them on ebay, but for silly scalper prices.

Just bear in mind you're really not missing anything.

It's a nice collectable, but the adventure itself is utter garbage. It's not a surprise they didn't release it commercially.

Really? I played in a modified version of it that was integrated into the round-robin campaign I'm a part of. It was a lot of fun. I've never actually read the module, so perhaps the GM changed a lot more than I thought!

Same here, currently running it modified just this past weekend into the next session. Also ran it at a con last year, and had one of the most satisfying conclusions to a con game in recent memory .

Is the .pdf readily available?

shmitty - not officially.

And I certainly didn't think the adventure was garbage. Linear and preordained, sure, but it's intended as a two hour (or even one-hour) intro to a whole new system, and I think it did great at that. I just used it to kick off another AoR game I'm doing (two players who hadn't used the dice yet) and it went over fine, everyone had a good time.

For what it was (an introduction to the Age of Rebellion RPG), I think the adventure was pretty decent. It wasn't knock-your-socks-off spectacular, but then frankly neither was Under a Black Sun, their Free RPG Day offering from a couple years back, which did for EotE what Rescue at Glare Peak was meant to do for AoR.

pretty good for a one shot 1-2 hour adventure

With the inclusion of Iconic NPC stats in Dawn of Rebellion...I'm considering running this with Vader...or potentially Maul who is much more agile and would be able to chase them down a mountain peak.... at the end in some alternate timeline. :)