Just got the call...

By Mikael Hasselstein, in Star Wars: Rebellion

...that my copy of Rebellion is ready for pick up at the FLGS.

Same here. I'll be picking mine up in less than an hour.

My FLGS says they can't sell it until tomorrow.

I'm guessing that mine and darkjawa103 's just don't know better. (I'm certainly not going to tell them.)

Tell who what? I have no idea what you're talking about

He's saying that he won't tell his FLGS that they weren't supposed to sell it until tomorrow. I have a different problem. I ordered through Cool Stuff Inc and the status changed to 'in queue' today. Does that mean they don't have enough copies to fill their orders? Anyone been through this before? Their website is no help. No description for what in queue means.

Fairly certain DarkJawa knew what Mikael meant and was feigning forgetfulness to illustrate that not only is he not going to correct them, he's entirely unaware of the problem. You can explain it to him but he will just forget it again ;)

I like to call it "selective amnesia"

Doesn't arrive in Canada till next week :whine:

I'm guessing that mine and darkjawa103 's just don't know better. (I'm certainly not going to tell them.)

I assumed as much. My statement was meant more to lament than to inform.

All I'm going to say is, there's a lot of tokens in this game. FFG must have stock in a cardboard company somewhere.

Ah, FFG and the tokeny goodnesss. ONE WHOLE WEEK!!!!

All I'm going to say is, there's a lot of tokens in this game. FFG must have stock in a cardboard company somewhere.

It's FFG.

We knew that when we signed on.

Wow just hot the call to pick up my copy too. And im in Australia!

Well done FFG!

Europeans got randomly shafted with this release. A little bit disappointing, after FFG making a lot of noise about a firm release date of March 31st and that 'Week One' stuff...

Well they did hit their firm release date. Yes, it's unfortunate that it's not true of all markets, and I'm sure there are factors involved outside of FFG's control, but you make it sound like they didn't live up to their promise. They did. They never promised a firm worldwide release on the 31st. The game released on the date they firmly stated it would.

Also, you guys got Episode VII an entire day before we did, so no more complaining!

Yeah a few weeks won't matter when I'll be playing this game for the next 20 years.

So, for those of you who got the call..... Well? HOW IS IT?!?!?!?!?!? Tell me NOW!!! I WANNA KNOW! A whole darn week.

I most likely wont get to play til Saturday or Sunday

:whine:

I won't be playing this till Saturday after I get my wisdom teeth out but determined I am

I won't be playing this till Saturday after I get my wisdom teeth out but determined I am

There's a good chance you won't be doing anything but simpering in a little fetal ball after you get your wisdom teeth out. Have extra gauze and other preparation for dealing with bleeding on your way home and once you get home. I do hope your determination wins though.

It arrives tomorrow. Hopefully playing it.....tomorrow. Otherwise Sunday.

Grrr!

Chaos Cards (in the UK) has just notified that the release here is delayed until 12th April!

Doesn't arrive in Canada till next week :whine:

I'm not sure where you are in Canada, but in Alberta we got the game in our game stores yesterday just how Fantasy Flight said it would release.