The Other OTHER Autofilling Charsheet

By TyrHawk, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Since I know everyone has been waiting for me to release this here for a while now, I figured I should get on it You know, wouldn't want to disappoint my fans.

*crickets*

ANYWAYS!

Some of you may have noticed that I occasionally make reference to an auto-calcing sheet at times. And here it are ! Now, since I am almost always working on this sheet, it is almost always in beta, and so that's what this link will go to for the foreseeable future. I try to update the sheet at least once a month (even though I'm working on it almost daily) so that people have access to the latest fixes and features for testing.

It's very important to note that this sheet is built in and for Open Office Calc. It does not play well with Excel. Apache Open Office and Libre Open Office are both completely free and legal to obtain on the interwebz. The sheet works in both without issues according to testers, although I only know about Apache.

Yes. I've been doing this a long while.

At any rate, since this sheet isn't just for me, and keeping track of everything is difficult, anyone willing to give it a try and let me know how things work, comments, questions, suggestions, corrections, etc. would be extremely appreciated. You also get your name in the credits, which is probably exciting for some people!

As of 3/30/2016
Current projects within the sheet are:
-Finishing Artifact Compendium and building another one (will it ever be done?).
-Automatic Spell Trees.
-Cheat Sheet.
-Social Combat compendium.
-Ars Magnus compendium.
-Warning color (other places?)
-Module compendium?

Currently identified issues:
-None.

Note 1: Items marked with "-Fixed" above have been fixed, but aren't uploaded to the sheet yet. This is just to keep track of issues in the current available edition of the beta. Sorry for any confusion.

Note 2: I really mean it. The sheet does not open well in Excel unless you have a conversion program of some sort. Some of the functions work differently, and some of the ones I use don't exist at all, which becomes a major issue.

P.S. If the link stops working, or doesn't work in the first place, please let me know. Google Drive sometimes dislikes me.