OMENS IN ICE AND SUPPLIES

By ejazzyjeff, in Elder Sign

I just purchased the Omens in Ice and started playing this weekend and just one question. I didn't read anything in the rules about it, so I would assume that you start with 0 supplies when you start playing. (Of course if it states in in the rules, I overlooked it!)

Also, has anyone run into the issue of being at Stage I and not getting any supplies due to not drawing the appropriate cards with the supplies award. I drew the Ithaqua as the Ancient One, so I've got snow storms piling up and I am about to go to day 3 and so far I haven't picked up any supplies. I've been fortunate to pick the awards to stop the clocking advancing, so that kind of saves my bacon. I am going to stick with it and see how my luck holds out.

In the setup, step 6 labeled "Track Card", it says you tart with 15 supply.

Also, I'd not start wth Ithaqua... just sayin', that AO is "insane" difficulty, so, it's not the best option to start learning how the new expansion works (it plays rather differently from normal ES)

I started with Ithaqua, just wanted to see what he was like, he is ridiculously tough and just playing solo with just two characters to see how the game and rules works out. I really like this expansion, it puts a little more pressure on you to getting supplies/support before going to Stage II.

And thanks AK for the supply clarification, I knew it was somewhere in the rules, but probably buried in a paragraph that I overlooked.