CA - Nov. 21st - Quest for Souls! - UFS Returns to Game Kastle!

By VaporGecko, in UFS Fan Announcements

Saturday, November 21st, 5:30 PM - Quest of Souls Pre-Release

I am proud to announce that UFS is finally making it's return to Game Kastle, the old heart of the Bay Area's meta. I welcome both new and old players to come back and see how this game has moved in new, fantastic directions with the second Soul Calibur IV release: Quest for Souls! Many old players and new players are already gearing up for the game, and the more is always the merrier! The price of admission is just $26.15 (the cost of boosters) and thrusts you into the competition for:

• Pre-Release Exclusive Promos Including: Lizardman, Sophitia, Yun-Seong, and Arrayed for Battle
  • A prize pool of boosters from Shadowar
  • A sealed box of Street Fighter: Warrior's Dream for the Champion
  • Five UFS Playmats

In addition, all UFS Product will be 20% off from Saturday the 21st through the Thanksgiving weekend! We want to see UFS hit the ground running and I will personally be donating my surplus cards to any newcomers or re-starters looking to leap back into the game.

So if you live in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, come on over to Santa Clara and throwdown! Address and contact info to follow:

Game Kastle
1350 Coleman Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408)243-GAME | (408)727-2452

AWESOME!! Will try and show up for this event...even if it's only part of it!

Way to go, Sam!!

you know i will be there

Epic does the "don't have to chain symbols, but symbols have to match your char" rule.

Will you be doing that or the sealed "what are resource symbols?" variant?

I will be running with the following rulings:

1. You may play any card as a blank 6 Hand Size, 30 Vitality character with the same resource symbols as the proxy card, even if you draw a legitimate character card from your boosters.

2. When attempting to play a card, that card must share at least one resource symbol with that player's character card.