Quest Log needs an update and tutorial link broken

By danporter, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

I went to use the quest log for the first time today, but I can't use it.

Cirdan is not available to be selected as a hero.

Also, the tutorial link goes to a missing page.

Yeah it seems broken at the moment. Can't check your quests or scores.

I noticed the tutorial link was broken to. I just started playing and wanted to try this out. I was able to input my game. I don't know how necessary the tutorial is, but if the link no longer exists it should probably be removed.

I just tried to get ot it and the tutorial link goes to a page not found - Using latest version of Firefox

We are waiting for a new weblog from www.ringsdb.com. It must be ready in a few. Be patient! ^^

It would still be nice if FFG would update the quest log, please ffg?

Are we up to 10-12 missing quests here now?

Yes, and Damrod is like 1 year waiting for be into.

gandalf would say: run you fools!

Yes, please update so the latest released quests are included!

Any new for this subject ?

Any informations about quest log updating or about plans to fix bugs? Or maybe FFG abandoned it completly? :( It will be shame, because it is really nice feature for someone who likes doing logs from quests.

Edited by schen

It hasn't had an update in over a year. I would not hold my breath.

Good to know about one year. I wish they would just remove the link if it isn't going to be updated.

any news? Last time I checked, the Grey Havens cycle still wasn't uploaded :/

I sent an email to FFG asking about the quest log and only received a "Thanks for your email" reply, which I find odd as in my experience FFG usually answers questions well enough.

I just sent them an email as well. It's such a cool feature, sucks that they might have abandoned it. If you like Quest log statistics it's all messed up.

Dan

Just logged on to add my first quest score and found to my surprise that I have (at some point before I bought the game last month) already completed some quests! I won't delete them in case they are someone else's scores that have ended up in my account by accident. Hopefully they get this sorted but as a new player it's a pretty messed up bit of coding with errors popping out in different places...

I add my voice to those that want the Quest log to work.

I made one up a few months ago that's pretty bare bones but works for at least my own purposes. So far there's been little interest, so updates will be slow, but if it happens to be of use to anyone, here is my blog about it. Any errors found or suggestions would be appreciated as well.

https://boardgamegeek.com/blog/6692

Update needed!!!