Add-on set

By lars16, in New Key Bearers

Hi, i play a lot of CCGs and have been using This game as an gateway [drug] for my Girlfriend to get into CCGs. I picked up a couple of starters (the ones that come with some boosters and some key packs) but i was wondering what set would be best for me to pick up? What i am looking for is somethign that won;t change the power level that much but will add some fun stuff (it seems like everything in the starter is kind of limted in its scope). Any advice?

I'd stick to set 1 and 2...

Set 2 added a lot of depth, while not completely boosting the power level...it was a good balance.

I also reccomend getting more set 1 and 2. Set 1 has it's rares that are pretty solid and bambi lvl 3. I've never been fully dissatisfied with a set 1 pack and same goes for set 2. many many good cards at all rarities, great set overall. Set 3 you will want to stay away from for the most part until you are comfortable with the first two sets, but do try to get into set 3 as it is a lot of fun.

Set 1 and 2 are good cause they both have things that kinda make it go together hand in hand with little pieces here and there.

Set 3 is kinda very diverse with the fact that its kinda more about the SRU's and stuff which really throws off the balance between some things.