I'm in; are you?

By Mikael Hasselstein, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Okay, after about a month of hemming and hawing, today I put down my money ($17.99 worth*) and pre-ordered Star Wars: Rebellion .

In other words, this is happening!

Who else has it coming?

* Okay, so my FLGS does 15% off pre-orders, so that knocked it down to $84.99. I returned an Imperial-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack for which I had pre-ordered for Armada, because I had won two of them at The Massing at Sullust , and didn't see the point - aside from it being cool - of having three of them. That brought the price down to $42.49, and then I had $24.50 in store credit. So, it wasn't really $17.99, but it kind of was, and that was kind of cool. Also, the wife will never know, unless she asks, in which case I will spill the beans, and explain how clever I was, in which case I win.

I'm just planning on going Old School, and picking it up day one at my FLGS. They order pretty big as a game shop, so I'm expecting it to last at least through the first weekend.

I'm just planning on going Old School, and picking it up day one at my FLGS. They order pretty big as a game shop, so I'm expecting it to last at least through the first weekend.

That is my plan as well. I have seen enough of the rule set and have enough experience with FF games to know if something is going to be something that I enjoy or a turkey at this point.

I preordered over 4 months ago.

'And my axe'

Not in.... watched the play through from the dice tower and while interesting, it just isn't $99 interesting.

Although one can pre-order from csi and get it for $75, it isn't $75 interesting enough for me either.

Had it on preorder for months.

Want to read the rules!!!

Not in.... watched the play through from the dice tower and while interesting, it just isn't $99 interesting.

Although one can pre-order from csi and get it for $75, it isn't $75 interesting enough for me either.

their play through was horrible. They should stick to review videos.

Watch Shut up sit downs review. Its very tempered with the negatives and positives of the game.

https://vimeo.com/157759019

And I'm in. I love that its two players. I have Twilight imperium for larger games

Edited by L0STHER0

Pre-ordered yesterday (UK shipping date was predicted as 31st March)

I wonder, if people are not interested enought to pay the $99, why are you even viewing this.

Also, I have been waiting for a star wars board game like this since maybe 1988, so yeah, I would buy it if it was $200

Ordered mine today.

Super excited for this. I love me some asymmetric game-play. Price point be damned.

Pre-ordered yesterday (UK shipping date was predicted as 31st March)

Esdevium has said that it's now delayed until April 12th for the UK. :(

So, far, I'm going old school. I'll probably be reserving a copy shortly tho. Just a touch short on funds right now from IA to fully preorder it. **** YOU FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES

My flgs is holding 1 for me.

Today my wife said "I could possibly play that". That sounded like permission to me.

I got an MM giftcard for the bday from the wife, have had it pre-ordered since February.

My brother and I both really liked the concept of an asymmetrical wargame when we started playing War of the Ring. Unfortunately, we found the rules a bit too fiddly across the board, and it didn't stick with us. I'm hoping Rebellion goes over MUCH better!