Adventure Log: Living on Borrowed Time

By Cannibal Halfling, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Double post... DOH!!! :blink:

Edited by AceSolo5
Double post

Also have u published your previous Star Wars campaigns anywhere... Such as The Rise of the Black Rose Syndicate & pre Age of Rebellion Living on Borrowed Time? Would be interested in reading those if u have :)

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, AceSolo5 said:

Also have u published your previous Star Wars campaigns anywhere... Such as The Rise of the Black Rose Syndicate & pre Age of Rebellion Living on Borrowed Time? Would be interested in reading those if u have :)

Alas, I'm afraid not! Edge-era Borrowed Time happened long before the idea for the Adventure Log became a thing back during the Mad Adventurers Society days. Rise of the Black Rose does have a few records in the form of that group's quote log, but whoo boy does that lack context . . . and I think one of the players went and made a TV Tropes page somewhere. :P

15 minutes ago, Cannibal Halfling said:

Alas, I'm afraid not! Edge-era Borrowed Time happened long before the idea for the Adventure Log became a thing back during the Mad Adventurers Society days. Rise of the Black Rose does have a few records in the form of that group's quote log, but whoo boy does that lack context . . . and I think one of the players went and made a TV Tropes page somewhere. :P

Ah well, just thought I'd ask :)

I've tried myself to write up my groups adventures (very loosely titled Tales of The Echo Rising) & know it's a whole load of work... One day tho I'll bring it all together & maybe post it on here!

Thanks for posting the LoBT story it's been great fun reading! Also I had a proper look around your website the other day & there's some great stuff on there... Kudos!!

Bee'f faces down the dark side on his own, while the rest of the (former?) crew of the Borrowed Time try and plan for an assault that will rescue their comrade and wipe out the Inquisitors once and for all in one fell swoop. Old allies are brought back into the fold, missing links are found, and the heroes stack the deck as much in their favor as they can.

We'll just have to hope it's enough.

Adventure Log: Living on Borrowed Time Part 21 sees a Bothan going through the worst kind of rehab, some old (and some famous) faces return for a final confrontation, and our heroes grasping at every possible advantage they can get. Once all the pieces are in place, I talk about how to manage a single PC who has been cut off from the others and captured, and how to handle allies of the party who outrank them, in the second-to-last Adventure Log of Living on Borrowed Time!

The crew of the Borrowed Time and the Galactic Empire's Inquisitorius face off in one final confrontation on the surface of the fiery planet Mustafar! Bodies break and weapons shatter as our heroes and their foes fight to determine the fate of Force users in the galaxy, and possibly the fate of the Rebellion as well!

It's going to take more than one Signature Ability to get through this one.

Adventure Log: Living on Borrowed Time Part 22 brings the campaign to a close as the party brings the fight right to the home of their worst enemies. As we bid our friends farewell after this final adventure, I look back on the roads not traveled and wrap things up once the curtain has fallen.

Thank you for reading, and may the Force be with you!

Awesome stuff as always! Have to admit I've really enjoyed reading these!

So, what's next for the Adventure Log then?

5 hours ago, AceSolo5 said:

Awesome stuff as always! Have to admit I've really enjoyed reading these!

So, what's next for the Adventure Log then?

Thank you very much!

As for the future of the Adventure Log, for myself I'll be engaging in some High Impact Heroics, a log of a Masks: A New Generation campaign with a different group, the Prologue for which can be found here . I've got a few sessions stocked up already, I just need to start turning them into articles.

Aaron is also going to be starting a new campaign for the log as well, however, a 5th Edition D&D after-the-end-ish hex crawl that he just started. First of that should go live in a week or two. Same group as HIH, so that could have some interesting playstyle comparisons.

As for Star Wars, well, the story of the Borrowed Time crew has come to an end, so we're not likely to see them again . . . but maybe some day there'll be a Force and Destiny game with new characters exploring the changes the Borrowed Time made to the galaxy . . .

Excellent I'll check these out then, I usually visit your site on a weekly basis just to see if there's anything new on there :)

I've just started my latest campaign using Age of Rebellion (one session in so far) so I'm going to try & write these up & maybe, if they're any good, I'll post em on the forums!

Cheers for the story Cannibal... It's been a cracking read!