Vancouver, WA Regional - May 7th, Dice Age Games

By shmitty, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Star Wars Armada Regional

When - Sat, May 7, 9:00am – 10:00pm
Where - Dice Age Games - 5107 E 4th Plain Blvd #105, Vancouver, WA 98661, United States ( map )

Cost - You can pre-register at the store or via Paypal buy paying to [email protected]. If you pay in at the store the buy-in is $10.00, if you pay via Paypal then the buy-in is $21.00.

Info - 4 rounds with a cut to the top 2 for the final.

9:00 AM Start. We will play 2 Rounds, take a food break, then play the final 2 Rounds. There will then be a cut for the final 2. If we get enough participants we'll spring for Pizza for the group during the lunch/dinner break!

Players that stay for all 4 rounds will receive a second copy of the Admiral Ackbar promo card.

Please bring your list on the official FFG tournament list sheet. The consistency makes check-in go faster.

We will be following the latest FAQ and rules updates, so please make sure that you are familiar with those.

Edited by shmitty

I'm in! I just sent money by PayPal.

Dice Agr, the FLGS that is hosting the Regional has decided to chip in for the pizza. They've dropped the price to just $10. There are still some spots open if you can make it to the tournament.

Giving this a bump as it is coming up on Saturday.

There are still some spots available if you can make it by. It should be a great group of guys if you are thinking of making the drive down from the Seattle area.

As I am not playing I am intending to live blog the tournament, so check out my blog for updates!