Sorry last post was TLDR...don't even click. Cliff Notes: the release is crap and we all got crapped on.

By AdmiralNelson, in Star Wars: Armada

How can a thread be dead, when it was never alive ?

Wow, I take a break for a few weeks and this is what I miss. What I want to know is...why rage quit over this? Armada is a fantastic game. Having a less than phenomenal announcement does not diminish the quality of the game. It does not make it less enjoyable. And there's already so much variety that I know I won't get through every combination of ship and upgrade by the time the new release comes out. I just got done listening to the IFF podcast and I must say that I'm really stoked for these flotillas and their upgrades. They may be small but they will be popular, rest assured.

Wow, I take a break for a few weeks and this is what I miss. What I want to know is...why rage quit over this? Armada is a fantastic game. Having a less than phenomenal announcement does not diminish the quality of the game. It does not make it less enjoyable. And there's already so much variety that I know I won't get through every combination of ship and upgrade by the time the new release comes out. I just got done listening to the IFF podcast and I must say that I'm really stoked for these flotillas and their upgrades. They may be small but they will be popular, rest assured.

Best thing you missed: You Avatar now makes everyone think you are a Rager at first glance. :D

Yeah, like DScipio said, I straight-up thought you were Nelson at first, and had some sort of psychotic break so you didn't remember posting any of this.

Haha oops. No no different person though I don't think the real Lord Nelson would have acted like that.

Haha oops. No no different person though I don't think the real Lord Nelson would have acted like that.

Right, he would have commanded the coup de gras , but have been taken out by an APT before the battle was over.

I recommend Seppuku to restore your honor. It's the only way to be sure.

😉

On 1/19/2021 at 2:32 PM, Ginkapo said:

😉

Post like this make me sad I started Armada so late.

I forgot about this... Classic.