Channel Power Card

By Knight of Roses, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

Listed as one of the special action cards for Diedrich, the Gray Wizard Apprentice, my set seems to lack one. Which is troubling as I am setting up for the demo now.

I am substituting 'Staring Contest' for the moment but if someone has easy access to the card and its rules text . . .

Use the Curry Favor card. They're exactly the same, except it gives power instead of favor. Also, the Chaos Symbol result for Channel Power is a bit more dangerous for than it is for Curry Favor, but I don't think it's game-breaking for the demo. Those are the only differences.

Edit: Channel Power also has a requirement that your current power cannot be twice as much as your WP.

Thank you! I thought that might be the case but I could not be sure.

The small icon listed next to the Channel Power card in the demo scenario should be a circle with a fireball in it, to indicate it is a Spell/Magic card, rather than a circle with a Flag in it. I'd take a quick look through the other spell cards to see if Channel Power is in there.

Yeah, I noticed that the demo PC shows the flag symbol, but the actual channel power card, as ynnen said, actually has a fireball symbol.