Card Sleeve size: Standard cards (investigation, foul fate, and good fortune cards)

By rlphay, in The Witcher Adventure Game

I think that the listing for the sleeve size in the game listing is not correct.

The game lists that it needs 4 Green packs of sleeves for this game but the green sleeves do not fit these cards: Standard cards (investigation, foul fate, and good fortune cards)

I had to use my Gray sleeves for these cards.

The box states that it needs the Number 1 Orange Sleeves, the Number 4 Green Sleeves, and the Number 2 Yellow Sleeves. The numbers are not the amount of packets you need, just the identifier. Also, do you have an American version or a European version of the game? The different versions use different card sizes IIRC.

Actually that is not true.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-flight-supply/

The Number are the number of packs that you need and the color is the identifier of the size of sleeve.

There is no information anywhere as to where in the world the game is purchased as to the sleeve size.

I live in the US and never had a problem with there chart before until this game.

FFG needs to update there page as far as I can tell.

They must have changed the way they label them then. It never used to be the number of packs you needed.

What are the dimensions for your cards? I don't have mine in front of me as my friend is borrowing my game. The big key being if the Standard American Board Game sleeves would fit the dimensions of the card or if you would need to get the European Boar Game Sleeves.

Standard cards (investigation, foul fate, and good fortune cards)

I had to use my Gray sleeves for these cards.

Sorry I missed that, then you have a European print of the game for some reason. Mine worked fine with the Green packs and I'm in the States too.

That is odd since I got this game from Miniature Market in November last year.

I could see something like this happening if I got it from Amazon.com or some other global online site.

So then, Where on the FFG site can you find information about this?

If I lived in Europe and I purchased a European version of this game where would I find the correct sleeves?

Is there a way to tell on the outside of the box what version I have?

Other than card sizes I couldn't tell you. It could also be that it was a US box but had the European cards put into it. Probably that 1 in every 10,000 products that has an issue.