The art of robortics (development facilty map)

By buondiavolo, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Art of robotics :) If both players controll a terminal, could one player move the same droid ?
(example :player 2 has more points (35) than player B (34). If both move a different droid everybody gain 8 points and so player 2 wins..
But if playìer B coud move the same droid he still has time next round...

Edited by buondiavolo

It is impossible for two players to control a terminal together. If a terminal is adjacent to figures from 2 more players, it is contested and not controlled by anyone until there are only figures from one player adjacent to it.

It is impossible for two players to control a terminal together. If a terminal is adjacent to figures from 2 more players, it is contested and not controlled by anyone until there are only figures from one player adjacent to it.

But every map has 2 terminals, so it is possible for each player to control one. Which us what the OP was asking.

To the OP. I don't have the mission rules handy to look up the specific wording, but if I remember correctly both players could move the same droid.

Hello! I've made a custom "fix" or just a new take on the instruction of this mission, because, I never really got what was the point of moving the droid, or the point of the droid all together. I seem more like a gimmick. It could of been as easy as: Control a terminal and at the end of the round get 8 vps.

More than a fix it a new take on the hole Droid idea.

And just to clarify, yes if one player is in one terminal and the other player is in the other terminal, they both can move the same droid give in it, a kind of traitorous behavior.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-14 a las 8.53.51 p.m..png

On 11/14/2019 at 6:54 PM, El_Lalotreto said:

Hello! I've made a custom "fix" or just a new take on the instruction of this mission, because, I never really got what was the point of moving the droid, or the point of the droid all together. I seem more like a gimmick. It could of been as easy as: Control a terminal and at the end of the round get 8 vps.

More than a fix it a new take on the hole Droid idea.

And just to clarify, yes if one player is in one terminal and the other player is in the other terminal, they both can move the same droid give in it, a kind of traitorous behavior.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-14 a las 8.53.51 p.m..png

What are the action arrows supposed to mean? And when is the top section supposed to be happening? Are figures supposed to be spending their actions while they control a terminal to have the droid perform these attacks/moves?

Hello, it's supposed to be on play at the end of a round (forgot to put it there). And the arrows (action) are counted for the Droid prototype. Think of it this way, if you are next to a terminal at the end of around, you get and extra deployment (that has it's own set of actions and rules); yet if your enemy also control a terminal, he may control the exact droid as you, so he can make it attack you, ore move. And the way you choose (in the case that the two terminals are being activated) which player controls the droid first: It's the player with the initiative token.