Rebellion: Week One

By Mikael Hasselstein, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Here's the article:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/3/9/rebellion-week-one/

I'm quite intrigued by their roll-out and the reporting of games. Because I'm still making up my mind (and agonizing over whether or not to put in a pre-order), I'm not sure I'll be party to this. I'm presently casting about for people to play it with.

I'd be keen to participate, but living in Australia it seems unlikely the Nth American release date will match the Australian one - we tend to be weeks, if not months, behind.

I want to get my hands on it now!!!

Here's the article:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/3/9/rebellion-week-one/

I'm quite intrigued by their roll-out and the reporting of games. Because I'm still making up my mind (and agonizing over whether or not to put in a pre-order), I'm not sure I'll be party to this. I'm presently casting about for people to play it with.

I'm pretty excited about this game, and I've got a gaming friend who's willing to play it as long as I buy it, so that's good enough to for me.

If FFG really want people to participate in Week One - maybe they should give us the rules, so we can get familiar with the system and jump right in?

If FFG really want people to participate in Week One - maybe they should give us the rules, so we can get familiar with the system and jump right in?

Well, they say in the article that they do plan to do that.

But it's no secret that there are quite a few people who are on the fence and want to see the rules before making the plunge, especially since this game is so pricey. I would imagine there would be a lot more preorders if the rules were up by now.

But it's no secret that there are quite a few people who are on the fence and want to see the rules before making the plunge, especially since this game is so pricey. I would imagine there would be a lot more preorders if the rules were up by now.

Exactly. I think recent precedent is that FFG put the rules up for games as they post their "X game is available" article.

Which is...too late surely?

I just don't get why they wouldn't put it up in advance?

Then again their language at the end of the article:

Then keep your eyes open for more news, as well as your chance to download the rules!

does make it sound like they may publish them beforehand. But it's out in under 3 weeks anyhow

No week two?