Something Interesting.

By WayToTheDawn, in Olympus Coliseum

Ooooooo. Very interesting. Good find there, Dawn . *claps*

Pssh, I don't think they should be banned. I mean yeah, either Light or Dark a Dark/Friend will be gettin a bonus but otherwise I see no real reason to ban them. Maybe it has something to do with making it easier for the Dark/Players to use lvl5/6 Magic (with the application of just one Rare Truffle) But even then, all that would do is finally bring use to a card that holds great potential, but currently isn't worth the effort

devilmonkey said:

Ooooooo. Very interesting. Good find there, Dawn . *claps*

Pssh, I don't think they should be banned. I mean yeah, either Light or Dark a Dark/Friend will be gettin a bonus but otherwise I see no real reason to ban them. Maybe it has something to do with making it easier for the Dark/Players to use lvl5/6 Magic (with the application of just one Rare Truffle) But even then, all that would do is finally bring use to a card that holds great potential, but currently isn't worth the effort

Thank you sir. ^_^

That's kind of what I was thinking too though...if anything it makes Dark/Players better...which isn't a bad thing by any means as I believe it would put that deck archetype on par with Light in this format...it's as if FFG just refuses to create any semblence of balance with this game and it's annoying.

I do have to disagree with the statement that Dark isn't worth the effort though as the current "Dark Burn" deck I've been working on, and I've seen some other people playing around with, seems to have a lot of potential and is fairly easy to pull off.

I wasn't saying Dark Deck's aren't worth the effort, but Rare Truffle. I tell ya, ever since that card came out I've wanted to use it. But there was never a time when a Magic card was worth the number of Rare Truffles required

i agree with you guys on those cards not being banned

its weird though becasue i would think the reasoning behind it is the whole panic barbossa combo. i agree with you dawn that right now its not to hard to pull off but if they were allowed in that format it would make barbossa like a lvl 2 friend making the deck way faster. but this s why i think its weird that alternate play rules thingy was only made for set 3 cards and i see no real reason for banning them then. they should have switched the worlds up a bit to make it ridiculously fun. like monstro lvl 1 is a light but agrahbah 3 is dark just little swaps like that.

good find overall though good job dawn

Did anyone else note it stated 'Dark/Heartless' only, not 'Dark/Villians', let alone 'Dark cards'?

I don't think either Dark Riku or Ansem ought be banned. Limited or restricted, maybe, but I'd have to toy around with the idea first.

Either or, a Dark Deck wouldn't be broken, in this case. A challenge, aye. Broken, nah.

...how do you limit a player card?

Rules: "Limit rule: You may only have one Ansem player card or one Dark Riku player card in your deck!"
Me: "...you mean I would have had more?!"

Think bout it:

Limit: This player card cannot play more than one Dark/Villian of the same name in their friend area.

Restriction: This player card MUST contain at least ONE Light World Card in their deck.

Restriction: This player card cannot play a World Card of the same name atop of the current one in their World Area.

Stuff like that, aye?

Choitz said:

Think bout it:

Limit: This player card cannot play more than one Dark/Villian of the same name in their friend area.

Restriction: This player card MUST contain at least ONE Light World Card in their deck.

Restriction: This player card cannot play a World Card of the same name atop of the current one in their World Area.

Stuff like that, aye?

Ohhh, that's what you meant...

The way you worded it sounded like you were saying Player cards could be limited or restricted.

Proper Noun/Verb placement is your friend sir, lol. ^_^

My apologies, mates.

Me no is ed-joo-kay-ted goods much.

Though, it made sense to the one sayin it, methinks.

so wait we are not able to use Dark Riku or Ansem this is bs. they abandoned us and now they start banning the cards that we have. WTF

oh wait this is just an alternative way to play