I think I figured out why Order likes Cursed Blood...

By guitalex2008, in UFS General Discussion

...other than Envoy of the Queen (which is only ever good in Astrid for now), it's Order's only 1 difficulty foundation.............

Isn't this a huge change from a year ago? lol

Aquakinesis
Forethought
Adopted
N-Type Human
Transference

Actually, 1-diffs in general are pretty scarce nowadays, aren't they? The symbol with the most 1 diffs that people will actually run is... Good with like 5. Good also has the two only 0 diffs in Hope for One's People and The Man Behind the Mask.

Death likes it to....

Good is the best resource at spamming at the moment. You can easily play out your whole hand turn 1 with little chance of not checking. Of course with Cursed Blood as one of those spamable foundations they build even FASTER...if only it could get a good character that could take advantage of this...

guitalex2008 said:

...other than Envoy of the Queen (which is only ever good in Astrid for now), it's Order's only 1 difficulty foundation.............

Aquakinesis
Forethought
Adopted
N-Type Human
Transference

Actually, 1-diffs in general are pretty scarce nowadays, aren't they? The symbol with the most 1 diffs that people will actually run is... Good with like 5. Good also has the two only 0 diffs in Hope for One's People and The Man Behind the Mask.

You just figured out why order likes cursed blood? Have you ever even READ cursed blood?

It's silly you just found out that order likes one of the most overpowered foundations in the format, much less one of the top 3 1/x foundations.

Obvious statement is obvious.

ShippuJinrai said:

guitalex2008 said:

Aquakinesis
Forethought
Adopted
N-Type Human
Transference

You just figured out why order likes cursed blood? Have you ever even READ cursed blood?

It's silly you just found out that order likes one of the most overpowered foundations in the format, much less one of the top 3 1/x foundations.

Obvious statement is obvious.

The point here is the severe lack of 1 diff foundations in Order. As in, there are NONE (other than Envoy of the Queen) and Cursed Blood in Order.

I'm looking forward to Order when it gets Yoshimitsu and Amy support.

Finally...a bunch of Scale cards that have neither the Flame nor the Menophilia

MarcoPulleaux said:

Please refer to it as the 7-up Spot. Less disturbing that way.

guitalex2008 said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

Sacrifices for the Cause? Assuming that you meant All when you said Menophilia.

Please refer to it as the 7-up Spot. Less disturbing that way.

You're right; 7-Up is much more appropriate than a love for period blood

I couldn't think of anything else that was a big red dot (I'd say the Japanese Flag, but I consider our flag to be a really rank tampon, so...)

guitalex2008 said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

Finally...a bunch of Scale cards that have neither the Flame nor...

...Assuming that you meant All...

Um, Sacrifices for the Cause does have All on it. While that's not necessarily indicative that Yoshi does have All, it's not indicative that he doesn't.

guitalex2008 said:

Aquakinesis

Forethought
Adopted
N-Type Human
Transference

*sadface*

I miss Nagase.

You forgot Makai High Noble and Adopted btw, they were mean :]

Wafflecopter said:

guitalex2008 said:

Aquakinesis

Forethought
Adopted
N-Type Human
Transference

*sadface*

I miss Nagase.

You forgot Makai High Noble and Adopted btw, they were mean :]

Just so you know, the deck killed by using Realm and spamming attacks (using Reanimated to re-ready Realm so progressive is basically nonexistent and the price to play a card is ditching anything from the top), then at one point BOOM Check Mate loop death.