How do you get your Challenge coin?

By xero989, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

So I just took 3rd in a tournament and I cant seam to find a way to submit my card for a coin the instructions on the card are not very clear, maybe this is not the right place to post about it, but if anyone know how please let me know, thank you!

You get it at the store championship. It's in the box. Five of them.

You get it at the store championship. It's in the box. Five of them.

The Earliest Kits were sent out without the Coins in them, and instead had a Redemption Card, that were supposed to have instructions on how to claim it from FFG.

Regrettably, beyond that bit of scuttlebutt, I don't have any solid information... Definately contact customer service and ask.

Go to parts.fantasyflightgames.com and submit a claim with a pic of your card code. I am in same boat and just did it

Weird. We ran ours Jan 9 and had coins.

Yeah I guess some had been sent without due to supply issues. The card has a apology on the front

I'm a proud owner of a coi...um...card to redeem a coin. Pretty simple to redeem as mentioned above.

I have coins. What is the purpose of them? (I am such a dork...). ;)

Our kit had no coins or vouchers. :(

You just go to the parts portal as directed on the card and follow the instructions. I got my coin in two days ago and it's the bee's knees.

Just for a frame of reference, I submitted my ticket around February 10th and just got mine in the mail today.

Our store championship was February 27th, I used the card to redeem my claim for the challenge coin on February 28th, it is still listed at being in process on the parts website. I am confident it will eventually show up.

I finally got mine in hand about 4 days short of a month after submitting for it.

Both my daughter and I got coins (and I got a cool plaque :) ).We submitted the code through the parts list (Armada 2016 store champion kit; metal parts). So about 3 weeks wait.

That's OK.