War Between Sisters

By Shaneth, in UFS General Discussion

Anybody else think this card is mad good?

68.jpg

Symbols aren't really that playable right now tho...

Absolutely. Off of void it can be painful. We have a void Nina player that uses this and Ancient Fighting Style to make you cry like a baby. Routinely unless you are prepared you are discarding 3 or so cards during your turn and then facing a barrage of attacks with no hand on his turn.

It's Charisma... with a block, and a 2nd effect. worth 1 less check lol!

Definitely one of my favorite cards in the set. I think this card makes those symbols playable. And yeah this + Ancient Fighting Style in Void is just beast :)

James Hata looks at this card and goes : "You know, the only way this could be even more powerful is if it gave a speed and damage bonus for my attack when I play that E. OH WAIT."

That card is mad good and is the reason why I'm building HatAir.

I love how everyone simply fails to see how this shuts down PotE with incredible ease...

guitalex2008 said:

I love how everyone simply fails to see how this shuts down PotE with incredible ease...

Guy has to play an attack.

And nobody is worried about PotE.

Its too bad its symbols don't have reliable draw power in the current block. The closest you might be able to get is Algol stuff of Void.

-Tinman

Tinman said:

Its too bad its symbols don't have reliable draw power in the current block. The closest you might be able to get is Algol stuff of Void.

-Tinman

Even then, you only really need one or two before your opponent starts to feel the pressure.

*sigh* I happen to like cards that aren't just "into X-deck".

But hey, all the more reason to run Soul Wave* =D

Card is pretty good, but less for the discard and more for the momentum hate.

Yeah, momentum hate will be golden in the future.

Momentum hate still is golden. Her Own Agenda almost looks appealing

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

Guy has to play an attack.

And nobody is worried about PotE.

This counts attacks played as blocks... I'd say he'll play an attack before I get to play the Knight Breaker he would PotE.

This of course leaves him with a +4M block in his hand and nowhere to go.

No one worried about PotE? How about the people actually saying it will be game-changing even though there's not enough momentum generation? Note that this doesn't exactly include me.

guitalex2008 said:

No one worried about PotE? How about the people actually saying it will be game-changing even though there's not enough momentum generation? Note that this doesn't exactly include me.

It's so game-changing I've yet to see it in any decks. And I'm the guy that put it in a Death Blanka way back in the day because I could.

I made sure I got 4 ASAP at the pre-release.

Not even a cost to discard

DaiAndOh said:

I made sure I got 4 ASAP at the pre-release.

Not even a cost to discard

My point exactly.