Rochester NY armada league meets every last sunday

By CenterPoint, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

http://www.justgamesrochester.com/

Just Games is a game store in Rochester NY that has been hosting a monthly armada tournament on the last sunday of every month

i was there last month for the first league game. Its a great atmosphere and a good setup.

Cost is 10$ which you get back in store credit.

next game is this sunday at 4pm.

so far this is the only game store in Rochester NY supporting the armada community so support them back if you can.

I'll see if me and Chris can make it out some time. I can't come this Sunday though.

I'll be hitting a store champ this weekend so I can't but please bring this post back once a month because I'll definitely plan on attending.

Fun time tonight. Learned a lot.

All, after speaking with the store owner we are looking at setting up a store championship between the last weekend of march and may.

anything that works well for you Buffalo / Syracuse guys?

I have a thing on the weekend of 23-24 April that would preclude me from going but otherwise let's do this! (Also ... don't let one dork's schedule get in the way of everyone else's fun!)

We have store champs here on

March 13

April 2

Theres one in toronto on march 20

There is no way I will be able to make the one in Buffalo April 2nd and another one in the same month. Also, May will be tough cause we will be going to a Regional Tourney, which will be in Toronto. How did they get the Store Champ, or will it be a regular tourney?

regular tourney for this one. im sure next year we can get a store champ though. no one else in Rochester supports it.