Homebrew Modules

By cpteveros, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

So we've got Dark Pursuits, Forgotten Gods, the GM Screen adventure, and a bunch of adventure outlines for each homeworld. While that is a pretty good start as far as published adventures go, people will eventually run out of FFG material to play with.

Meaning, you've got to start making your own.

Maybe your group has been doing that this whole time, or maybe you've just used parts of the published adventures. I know my group has been doing the latter - so I decided to sit down and write a short adventure to help our GM get a feel for what DH2 looks like.

I am thinking of polishing it a bit, and posting it up here. Anyone else have ones they want to share? I think it would be a great way to see how everyone else plays, and involve the community a bit more.

I'd be interested in looking at it cptveveros!

This is something I've been thinking about too. We need a central place to post to so that these campaigns don't get lost over time!

I'm actually going to be launching a website soon with that very intention.

Most of my stuff is home brew, so I'd be more than willing to contribute if we had a space for it.

Me, too- it's just a matter of typing my missions up in a presentable format, since all of my stuff is currently hand-written in spiral notebooks ('cuz I kick it 'old skool'!).