a batch of Homerules

By DaddyPool, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Hello guys! I had an idea to create one hole file with all my homerules, which i always use in my game mastery...

So it is! Hope you will find something interesting or useful there. I would be glad to descuss and asnwer any questions or listen any suggestions about it...

Or maybe you can come across with yours same batches and ideas!

Enjoy and let the light of the Emperor will be with you!

The link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nlhxl_qheNdmJJVVFNdWgzeGM/view?usp=sharing

Edited by DaddyPool

Always nice to see how others do their own thing.

Thanks for sharing, it's definitely good to see people tailoring the game to their own specific needs! I've often wondered about the inclusion of natural lows and high crits but I've abstained so far. I don't have enough experience with other systems to know how to utilize it properly and I'm not sure how it would affect Dark Heresy as a whole. What have your experiences been?

Also, your appendix raises a really good point. FFG really need to introduce Interrogator as an elite advance!

How do you determine the max AG for armor? I really LOVE that rule!

Then there actually is a reason to use armor which doesn't cover the whole body and such :D

Awsome idea!

I suppose the max AGI for an armor also applies to the movement in that case? Like if the max of an armor is 30, you will count base movement from 3 in AG bonus instead of what you have?

Yes, of course, max ag rule affects on AgB

Edited by DaddyPool

Awsome looking pdf :D

Do you have any list of armors and the max agi of each armor?

It is the same as in the Core book and 'enemy ......' supliments , so you don't need to make some tables or so on

Ohhh, I totally missed that from the Dark heresy v2 book :D

Thx!

Really looking forward to start using this rule! :)