FFG says March 31 release

By Forgottenlore, in Star Wars: Rebellion

The article it self was kind of uninteresting in my opinion. The date was the only factual part.

Ofcource people have different preference, but I perfer to get information on how the game works instead of "Look what fun StarWars-storys we made up while playing this".

Very much looking forward to the actual game though, it does look amazing :)

The article it self was kind of uninteresting in my opinion. The date was the only factual part.

Ofcource people have different preference, but I perfer to get information on how the game works instead of "Look what fun StarWars-storys we made up while playing this".

Very much looking forward to the actual game though, it does look amazing :)

They were trying to sell the narrative element. While I agree that this actually will likely be a highlight of the game, it doesn't work well as advertisement. I too wish they would have dealt with more of the meat of the game.

I think everyone interested (that would be coming to this forum anyways) already saw the article and the date, but with nothing else worth mentioning didn't bother posting anything. It pulled a topic on BGG, but that makes sense.

I too cannot wait to get a hold of this game. I'm disappointed that they did not put more thought into 3+ player options as I was hoping this would replace Axis and Allies. It does in a way, but only for 2 players.

I wonder if the Alliance will have a mission that can sway an enemy leader to the Rebellion's cause, sort of the opposite of Lure of the Dark Side's effect. It could be called I Feel the Good In You, or something to that effect.

I wonder if the Alliance will have a mission that can sway an enemy leader to the Rebellion's cause, sort of the opposite of Lure of the Dark Side's effect. It could be called I Feel the Good In You, or something to that effect.

I'd like to see that, but I kind of doubt it.

The Imps have to capture someone before they can lure them. It's multiple contested rolls to pull this off.

Pretty sure I read that the rebels don't capture people, so it would be odd to give them a card that steals a leader in a much easier way.

I'd love to see a full list of all the cards and effects so we could dream up all the crazy scenarios we can pull off.

March 31st is too long :P

I too cannot wait to get a hold of this game. I'm disappointed that they did not put more thought into 3+ player options as I was hoping this would replace Axis and Allies. It does in a way, but only for 2 players.

If you like Axis & Allies, you should check out Quartermaster General. Stupid name, great game.

According to Amazon it could be 18 March or 30 April, so we have a time slot of random death star roll size as possibilities

According to Amazon it could be 18 March or 30 April, so we have a time slot of random death star roll size as possibilities

According to amazon, or according to random, third party retailers who know jack but happen to use amazon's shopping cart system?

FFG says March 31st release date for their product. What any other retailer says is pretty inconsequential.

According to amazon, or according to random, third party retailers who know jack but happen to use amazon's shopping cart system?

Third party probably that doesn't know the technologigal terror that is Amazon

FFG is known to miss launch dates, but this one seems more aggressive than normal -- I'd be surprised if they missed the 31st.

And angry, because I've got it pre-ordered next to me now-available Whole **** 'Verse Mat for Firefly: The Game...

FFG is known to miss launch dates, but this one seems more aggressive than normal -- I'd be surprised if they missed the 31st.

And angry, because I've got it pre-ordered next to me now-available Whole **** 'Verse Mat for Firefly: The Game...

According to many retailers that i have checked in the last week the official release would be 18 march, at least in the USA (America F**k yeah)

The thing is, once a FFG product changes to 'shipping now' it usually takes 10-14 days to get to the shelves of stores.

FFG will almost certainly have their penultimate article for the game when it changes to 'shipping now'.

If it was releasing on the 18th - we would already have had that announcement/article by now.

For the stated 31st release we can expect said article around Thurs 17th.

Then they'll probably have a final article 2 weeks later saying "it's available and here's the rules download"