40k Virtual Tabletop Asset Project

By fog1234, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Just keep me posted > see my email in me profile page herein > I'm down to continue making stuff fro the community...

etc@yahoo DOT com

Morbid

Excellent, I've contacted the moderators at the 40krpg subreddit. Hopefully we'll be able to have rollforheresy and the subreddit link to each other and have both resources be used by the community. I see the subbreddit as useful for continuing the general discussions around the 40kRPGs as well as acting as a presence and recruitment ground for other players. Rollforheresy.net on the other hand is where we'll be able to post fan made content (including a lot of the stuff on this forum) as well as having a forum structure similar to this one which will be useful for us GMs to continue discussing our campaigns with each other!

I'll need to create an account on rollforheresy next - thanks for the invite!

I'm on Reddit > "MorbidDon"

Morbid

The File Dropper links dont work for the tokens. They just download 0kb .rar files.

The File Dropper links dont work for the tokens. They just download 0kb .rar files.

Aye, one of the reasons we should probably move these files to rollforheresy.net

Things should be working again. I try to update the main ones, sometimes i have internet issues with filedropper.

I'm totally fine with the collector files being on rollforheresy.

Edited by fog1234

Here I keep slaving ova a hot computer for ya LOL

Robby.png

Stay GAMING

Morbid

I've got to make a serious decision soon about dividing up stuff into top down view or standard token. I know a lot of top down exists, but I don't really use it myself.

Filedropper links are broken again, does anyone have the Dark Pursuits token pack? Gonna be running that over Roll20 soon and could use some good tokens.

Fixed. If anyone knows a better place than filedropper let me know. I haven't been updating a lot because effectively I've managed to crash roll20 with all my assets. Seriously, I've managed to lag out roll20 with my pretty maps. At this point the lag is putting me off running, so I don't make stuff much anymore. A lot of these tokens are big files. Roll20 doesn't like big files. Use with caution.

Edited by fog1234

Mediafire. ^^ Googledrive?

Edited by TheWorldSmith

Most of the filedroppers seem to be down for me. I second the idea of using googledrive, or even mediafire.

Fantastic work btw, u guys rock.

I am working on a new pack for the discord. I'm sorry that this hasn't been up-kept as well as it should be, but other than a bit of OW I don't play much anymore.

Any possibility of fixing the links again? :)

is it still possible to join the discord? the link says its expired