The spees of Flight value of 10

By MindHoney, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

My charter right now is using the spell "move" from the air path to be able to throw daggers and retrieve them next turn, but when I throw the daggers with move, they have a flight value of 10.

Dose flight value = movement value in turms of distance per turn? Of so, I'm throwing the daggers around the same speed of a short bow, so should the arrow modifiers to attack and dodge apply?

--- ps sorry about the tittle noticed it to late ----

Edited by MindHoney

My charter right now is using the spell "move" from the air path to be able to throw daggers and retrieve them next turn, but when I throw the daggers with move, they have a flight value of 10.

Dose flight value = movement value in turms of distance per turn? Of so, I'm throwing the daggers around the same speed of a short bow, so should the arrow modifiers to attack and dodge apply?

--- ps sorry about the tittle noticed it to late ----

Flight value of 10 is equal to a movement value of 10, yes. However, as Anima Studios has pointed out, if you're using a non-attack spell to attack (like Move), then you halve your projection roll when attacking.

As to whether or not they would be considered fired projectiles, I'd say so. Most attack spells are considered that, and I don't see why they wouldn't be when moving that fast. Talk to your GM though, as they may have differing opinions on exactly how fast the dagger actually moves, and whether or not the pointy end will even hit.