Opening Crawl

By januswhiteknight, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

So I don't know if anyone would appreciate this or not, but I recently learned how to do the Star Wars crawl in Adobe After Effects and I am going to be running this game soon. I created the crawl for this set, and if you want to use it you're more than welcome to here

I am probably going to do another version in the near future because I think the crawl goes a little too fast

Edited by januswhiteknight

You can use the one on Vimeo if you like, but I made a much better one here

Thanks. How did you make it?

Adobe After Effects. There's a pretty good tutorial up on Youtube that goes through each step of the process, but I also had to finagle it a little bit myself because it was moving too fast for me

Edited by januswhiteknight

Anyone know how to do just the Star Wars logo part in iMovie? I can't find anything useful online and it's driving me nuts. I have the "long time ago" part and the crawl but not the logo.

What I mean by that is not finding the logo but making it scroll as it does in the films.

Edited by Raamiah

Figured out a semi-solution to my own question. I changed the size of the logo in comparison to the actual size of the layout of the image so that I could start zoomed way in and then zoom way out giving it a similar effect.

If you have a better answer I'm still open to suggestions as it starts out a little blurry for my taste despite the high resolution graphic.