Descent Expansions

By Toxicjedi, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello everyone, I was wondering, the expansions for Descent are they all stand alone entities or do you have to have expansions 1 and 2 to use epx 3?

I guess i dont want to have to buy all of them unless they are note worthy. So if any of you have suggestions or thoughts on which expansions are better than others that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks TJ

They are all stand-along sets which are designed to work with each other. Except Road to Legends and Sea of Blood, which are not compatible with each other but designed specifically with using the rest of the sets in mind.

James McMurray said:

They are all stand-along sets which are designed to work with each other. Except Road to Legends and Sea of Blood, which are not compatible with each other but designed specifically with using the rest of the sets in mind.

Although both Road to Legend and Sea of Blood can be used with just the base set...

Thanks for your thoughts guys, i wish i had more gamers in my area,i somtimes tell people the type of game i'm into they look at me with the fuzzy eyeball. LOL