Dark Reign site down?

By PonceyPaladin, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Uh Hello,

Does anyone know what is wrong with the Dark Reign site? I have been trying to access it for some Psyker PDF supplements made by Cogniczar on this topic https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/128624-look-not-upon-the-wytch/ but I can't seem to get them to work. Anyone got a copy of the documents or know when the site is back up?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on the problem.

PM Baronvleigh. It's his site.

Cognizar....you still EXIST?!

Haha, glad to see you again!

Thanks. Still alive =D

The domain name expired on the 30th of last month. Any idea if he can get it back before it's deleted?

It won't be coming back guys. I made no back ups of the site before the expiration.

It won't be coming back guys. I made no back ups of the site before the expiration.

You brought it back before when something like this happened, why not again?

I had a mysql database back up and a zip folder with the site's contents last time. I don't have it this time. :(

I had a mysql database back up and a zip folder with the site's contents last time. I don't have it this time. :(

Darn. RIP Dark Reign, a great 40k site. Will you start new site up someday?

I'm working on something actually. XD

Let me know if you need help.

Who was Dark Reigns hosting server, anyway? The domain name expired, but the hosting service might still have the data.

Godaddy was. TheBaron has purchased domain so I wouldn't know if the files still live or not.

Godaddy was. TheBaron has purchased domain so I wouldn't know if the files still live or not.

They'd still have them stored, you might be able to get them; I called godaddy a while back, and from what I gathered they should still be saved on the server.

I've just opened my new site for public consumption. Introducing Roll for Heresy !

While it may seem a bit empty now, new content starting with my former submissions to Dark Reign will be added on a daily basis. Open account registration is available to anyone who wants to become a contributor, and in a matter of time it'll be a thriving and bustling site choke full of content for your gaming needs.

And now the site redirects to phishing websites...

Remember that the web archive has a good bit of dark reign's stuff.

Edited by ribblle

Does anyone have a hard drive full of their stuff. I'd help try to curate it.

Edited by fog1234