Followers and Alternative ending

By Kreg, in Talisman Rules Questions

Hello! Sorry for my english. I have some questions:

1. Followers. If any card or special ability of a character cause ghoul or minstrel to lose one of their followers, could they lose one of their rised/charmed enemies instead of a normal followers? Could, for example, Sorceress take one of that rised/charmed creatures as her follower? Or could the card "werewolf" (from reaper expansion) make one of them werewolf?

2. Alternative ending "thives guild" from the "Sity". Sould the player on the crown of command choose wich object he wants to take from another character, or it should be chosen by random?

Thank you very much!

Edited by Kreg

1. Followers. If any card or special ability of a character cause ghoul or minstrel to lose one of their followers, could they lose one of their rised/charmed enemies instead of a normal followers? Could, for example, Sorceress take one of that rised/charmed creatures as her follower? Or could the card "werewolf" (from reaper expansion) make one of them werewolf?

They are Followers for those characters, so they can be lost or targeted by card effects. However, other characters don't see them as Followers and can't take them with their abilities or Spells.

This is written in the FAQ 1.1 for Talisman (you can find it in the support page).

2. Alternative ending "thives guild" from the "Sity". Sould the player on the crown of command choose wich object he wants to take from another character, or it should be chosen by random?

The character on the Crown can choose which Objects he must take. If it was written "the other characters must give 1 of their Objects" it would be different.

Ok! Thank you! As I thought.