Were to Start buying cards

By wtfboar, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

Hi. I recently bought the core set and I enjoy it a lot. But I am not sure were to start buying expansion, since there are so many out. Is there a place you should start to be able to play now with others who are up to speed? What are the core/first packs you should pick up ?

Honestly, whatever appeals the most. You can easily find lists online of what cards are in what packs, but the Deluxe boxes offer excellent value, especially if you're a fan of the factions represented in the box. Creation and Control has some staple cards for pretty much every runner faction (Clone Chip, Same Old Thing).

In Datapack land, Opening Moves will hugely help out your Corp game (simply because it has Jackson Howard), and What Lies ahead offers a new Agenda for every faction too. Unfortunately some of these packs may be hard to find, as they sell quickly and reprints can sometimes be slow in coming.

Hope that helps.

Helps a lot. Thanks you. Is is necessary to own more then 1 core set anymore ?

It's never been 'necessary' to own more than one Core unless you want additional copies of the cards that don't come three-to-a-box in Core. I personally recommend a second one though, it will do good things for your decks. A third only if you *really* need that extra Desperado/Grimoire/SanSan City Grid.

Yeah, 2nd core is an excellent value, 3 not so much.