Ghosts of Creuss D Wormhole

By Inajira, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

There is a Political Card that enables all types of wormholes to connect to one another. Does this include the Ghosts' D Wormhole? Because if it does, that political card allows anyone to attack the Ghosts rather easily at their homeworld.

I'm not super-familiar with Shards as I don't own that expansion, but I don't believe the D-wormhole is ever connected to other wormholes, nor does it need to be controlled for the Master of the Gates SO. Check the FAQ on this subject.

Correct on both accounts, Steve-O. I'd like to add that even if the Creuss would've placed slave A and/or B wormhole(s) in their own home system (through use of their racial tech "Slave Wormhole Generator) one of the Creuss racial abilities prevents anyone from using an A or B wormhole to enter a system they (Creuss) control. The only way for anyone but the Creuss to enter the Creuss home system is through the actual D wormhole in the system Creuss Gate unless the Creuss gets cocky or forgetful and leaves their home system without a non-fighter ship. ("I control a system if I own all planets in it and have at least one non-fighter ship there" - rulebook definition of control.)

Edited by Fnoffen

Thanks guys. I understand the system control part, I will look in the FAQ for any mention of Master of the Gates and the Creuss Wormhole.