Win Conditions Revealed

By Budgernaut, in Star Wars: Rebellion

I wonder if we will get an Imperial week after that, or see it moving to the "On the Boat" in upcoming. Though really it is just good to finally get some more news about the game.

I don't think it means "Rebellion" as in "Rebel Alliance," I think it's talking about the game "Rebellion." I'd bet we'll see just as much about the Empire as we will about the Alliance.

I think the preview I am most excited about is how the characters themselves will work. One of the elements I find most compelling about the classic films is the conflict between Luke Skywalker's moral obligations to the Alliance and to his friends, and the importance of his growth in the Force. His disobedience of Yoda and Obi-Wan when he abandons his training on Dagobah, though motivated by the need to save his friends who are being held captive in Cloud City, is what propels him toward his fateful encounter with Darth Vader, where he loses his hand and learns the dark truth about his father, and is ultimately unable to resume his training after the death of Yoda. It would be interesting to explore the possibility of him making the sacrifice that Yoda demands of him, in order to complete his training before coming face-to-face with the power of the dark side and its temptations.

Edited by MarthWMaster

I don't think it means "Rebellion" as in "Rebel Alliance," I think it's talking about the game "Rebellion." I'd bet we'll see just as much about the Empire as we will about the Alliance.

Yea, rereading the article I realized they meant the game in general and not just the faction.