U.K. Players

By Wittman79, in X-Wing Organized Play

Stowmarket near ipswich

We have a wargaming club in Bury St Edmunds with a few X-Wing players if you are interested in stopping by sometime. Here is the Facebook page for the club.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/231642177554/

Nottingham (well Beeston) for me.

Happy to game against any one casual play at home or at a club but tourneys are not really my thing.

Maidenhead - Berkshire.

Have a club here where we play x-wing. I think there is another club in nearby high-wycombe.

Norwich - there's a very active group of players in our fine city :)

Proud Member of the 186th.

I work in Warboar in Bromley, however I often play either there or at Darksphere near Waterloo.

We've got a regional on the 21st of May, if you're there come say hi (I'll be the one in a sleeveless 186th T shirt ;) ).

Newcastle UK here. A few of us playing at the Heaton games soc, if any ones intrested.

Moved recently to Harlow, Essex. Have no idea if there is any player here

Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Never really been interested in tournament play, being more of a casual beer n' bar-snacks type player, and I've never tried a gaming club. Unfortunately I can't get my regular gaming buddy interested in this, so I'm stuck playing my seven year old son at the moment. Great game though!

Llandudno, North Wales. Small growing community.

Lowestoft, Suffolk. Anyone local who plays here.

Good day, fellow X-Wing pilots.

I live and work in the US, but I travel to Alton (believe this might be in Hampshire) at least once a year (for work-related activities). As of this moment, I'm looking to be back in Alton from October 24, 2016 to October 30, 2016 to be on-site during my company's annual physical inventory count at the facility in Alton.

Aside from transportation from the airport to the Alton House hotel (and vice versa at the end of my trip), I'll be without a vehicle (facility is within walking distance of the hotel); so I won't be able to travel. However, if I should include a few X-Wing squadrons on this trip, what might the chances be of finding someone in/near Alton that might be interested in a casual game of X-Wing in the bar/restaurant of the Alton House hotel?

Appreciate any responses this inquiry should generate.

Have sent you a message Griffon

Moved recently to Harlow, Essex. Have no idea if there is any player here

Did you ever find any gamers/groups in the area?

Any X-Wing gamers out there in East Herts?

Have sent you a message Griffon

Appreciate the response, Aces1973. I have provided a response as well and will keep in touch in the days leading up to my travels to the UK.

International X-Wing will be a first for me, but it will be a welcomed close to the workday.

There are a number of x wing players that play at the South East London Wargames Group (SELWG) who meet every Friday in Catford south east London visit our website for further details www.selwg.org

Telford (Welligton).

East Devon, near Sidmouth

New player in Hampshire

On 3/8/2016 at 3:45 PM, wickerbox said:

Newcastle upon Tyne

Me also, but quite new to the game, still hasnt stopped me getting a good collection. Looking to find more players around Newcastle.

Nottingham newbie, here. I'd be up for joining in at a gaming night if there's any going on?

Newbie getting ready for 2.0.

Based in Guildford, Surrey.

havnt played in a year but im in Camberwell, South London.

On 7/18/2018 at 12:30 PM, Rodzaju said:

Newbie getting ready for 2.0.

Based in Guildford, Surrey.

On 7/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, Scalycarp said:

havnt played in a year but im in Camberwell, South London.

Most UK players use a Facebook group to arrange games and discuss stuff. Look for the UK & IRL X-Wing group.

Two newbies in the Worthing Lancing area looking for regular games on a Friday any takers please

Edited by proffesional holiday maker
spelling mistake