Trained far and Wide 3/4 +4high x 4

For the Money 2/5 +3mid x 4

From the Horse, Endurance 3/5 x4

Body Transformed 2/5 +3mid x4

Best Friends 2/5 +3high x4

Nursing a Grudge 2/5 x4

Brooding 1/5 +3hight x4

Hope for One's People 0/5 +3high x4

the boot instead of neutron bomb? i know i've said this before but lookin for other peoples opinion on it

oh and dragon lifter turn thruster combo = epic

I run a deck similar to this and so far the best attack line up I have come up with is.

4 x Wheel Kick

4 x Dragon Lifter

4 x Hammer of the Gods.

3x Phoenix Smasher

3 x The Boot

I just love this line up so much. Its a solid string of attacks for him. Plus if you cut the 2 checks down its going to make it easier to kill by turn 2 or 3.

I prefer

Turn thruster x4

Dragon lifter x2

Wheel kick x4

Hammer x4

Boot x3

Smasher x3

Paul is made for smashing faces turn 2, so an abundance of attacks is A-ok.

Pro-tip: turn thruster combo's with itself and therefor, wins games.

yeah the turn thruster into turn thruster is amazing. just this weekend i pulled three turn thrusters and a wheel kick on turn two and was able to kill a king deck on turn two.

the boot does sound like a better choice, thanks for the input.

magicmint said:

yeah the turn thruster into turn thruster is amazing. just this weekend i pulled three turn thrusters and a wheel kick on turn two and was able to kill a king deck on turn two.

the boot does sound like a better choice, thanks for the input.

Can we never repeat this ever ever again? Kthxbye.

- dut

Ninjazanus said:

I prefer

Turn thruster x4

Dragon lifter x2

Wheel kick x4

Hammer x4

Boot x3

Smasher x3

Paul is made for smashing faces turn 2, so an abundance of attacks is A-ok.

Pro-tip: turn thruster combo's with itself and therefor, wins games.

Thats just two many 2 checks, I have trouble with just 4 in my deck. 6 would be over kill, and will most likely screw up your kill turn.

Nah, its totally worth it. most of the checks are 5s, so you just have to start your turn 1 a little cautiously, but while attacking, you'll never mess up with for the money and communing with the ancients.

yeah most games I sneak by those two checks.

only dillema with the deck at this point is trying to survive mid game.

Stand Off, if ya got'em. Passive deterent that protects For the Money, and does...things...

15 3 diff's and 6 2 checks? Barring the luck of VikramS, how are you not building like complete garbage early? That just seems really inconsistent. I guess Open Road helps with that. But still, that seems kinda rough.

ShippuJinrai said:

15 3 diff's and 6 2 checks? Barring the luck of VikramS, how are you not building like complete garbage early? That just seems really inconsistent. I guess Open Road helps with that. But still, that seems kinda rough.

Hey Drew, **** off!

With that out of the way....I agree, that number of 2CCs is brutally bad. Paul can dance around them a bit but not too much. I would commit to Turn Thruster and ignore everything else as far as 2CCs go, but what do I know, I'm just a GARBAGE LUCKSACK PLAYER.

(Drew, I hate you.)

The line up that would probally suit you the best in this deck would be'

4 x Turn thruster

4 x Hammer of the Gods

4 x the boot

4 x Phoneix smasher

maybe tandoya or Pommel smash

Also if you run these attack you should try and but bath in there because they all share 3 symbols with your charcters

riotmaker said:

The line up that would probally suit you the best in this deck would be'

4 x Turn thruster

4 x Hammer of the Gods

4 x the boot

4 x Phoneix smasher

maybe tandoya or Pommel smash

Also if you run these attack you should try and but bath in there because they all share 3 symbols with your charcters

I think I will try that this weekend. Still looking for ways to improve my attack line-up, cause it is true that the two checks may slow me down if anything (many have pointed out already).