Buffalo NY Store Championship Tourney, Jan 23rd is a GO!

By chriscook, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Sorry for all the posts. Dave and Adams Williamsvile store is a go. Jan 23rd. registration is 11am. $10 entry fee. See you there!

Does this mean the one on the 16th is now on the 23rd? Or are there 2?

Only one tourney now, Jan 23rd 11am.

See everyone there, and maybe I'll have my new ProMatz by then, but probably not.

Dave & Adam's will be hosting their 2016 Star Wars Armada Store Championship on January 23rd!

The Champion will recieve a plaque and a card granting one first-round bye at a Regional Championship of the player’s choice!

Signups begin at 11AM and the tournament will begin promptly at Noon.

Cost is $10 per entrant

Prizes are as follows:

Champion: The winner receives a Store Championship plaque and a card granting one first-round bye at a Regional Championship of the player’s choice.
Top Four: The top four players each receive one challenge coin.
Top Eight: The top eight players each receive one set of acrylic range rulers.
Top Thirty-Two: The top thirty-two players each receive one Raider I-class Corvette alternate art card.

Additional Prizes of Store Credit will be awarded based on participation.

Call today to secure your spot 716-626-0000

https://www.facebook.com/events/1660473280895406/

Hope to see the rochester crew come out. Our friends from the great whit north will be there!

Ill be there, trying to get the other steve there as well

Trying to get Dano to come for this one too, but I'll be there unless Lake Ontario takes a dump on us.

Trying to get Dano to come for this one too, but I'll be there unless Lake Ontario takes a dump on us.

FanBoi alert! I'm looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully Dano. I listen to your podcast as soon as it is released.

Now if only I can settle on a build, .... I've narrowed it down to about 8. ^_^

Awesome, thanks for the kind words, and even more importantly thanks for all the effort getting these events going. Word on the bridge of the FSD is Dano is en route and both of us can relate to your inability to decide! We never play the same lists twice.

I suppose I can consider coming out of retirement...

DrunkTarkin, you know **** well that the lakes can and will dump on us at every opportunity.

Edited by BlakLanner

Weather looks great for Sat. Only a few more days. Best bet is to print the list sheet off the tourney doc. and fill it out ahead of time.

Had a great time at the tourney again!

Chris thanks for setting this up again - i really appreciate the opportunity to play new people, and the turnout was great!

Great games all. I posted a Battle Report here on these forums .