5th deluxe preview up

By Filter, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Too bad they can't talk to LFL and figure out what the Rebels characters look like in "real life." This Kanan isn't as bad as the Ezra seen in the Ghost expansion for X-Wing , but that in itself is no compliment.

hey, my card's been spoiled! Hope people enjoy some original Dark Forces Targeted Strike! I know Tyler does...

hey, my card's been spoiled! Hope people enjoy some original Dark Forces Targeted Strike! I know Tyler does...

Couldn't the new Kyle Katarn have just had Edge [1]? It seems like the same thing, psychologically. While playing against it as an opponent, you're thinking, "If we tie, my opponent will still win, so I had better put in some more edge icons." Same with the new Kyle; the opponent knows that they need more edge icons in order to win. The rules state that a tie usually goes to the defender, so Kyle overrides that, which I understand. But, I think that Edge [1] already accomplishes that goal. I know that we can split hairs about the way that these things interact and synergize, but it seems slightly mechanically redundant.

Edited by divinityofnumber

Guri

Kyle's text doesn't work on the defense. He's an attacker, not a defender.