Learn how to play star wars rpg in MN at a free to play Public game

By NicoJMont, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

We are running Public Star Wars RPG games using the Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Force and Destiny RPG game rules by FFG this weekend on Saturday 1/9/2016 at 12 noon at Village Games in Champlin, MN. The hobby shop is located next to the Champlin Movie theater just off 169 just north of 694 in the Twin Cities metro area. I will be hosting a Public Star Wars RPG Event. We will be giving away some prizes and teaching people how to play. So come meet new players and GMs and lets have some Star Wars Fun.

I will supply dice, pregenerated characters, and play-aids for new players and multiple GMs if you want to learn how to play. We will be ready for several tables. You can feel free to bring your own character or use one of our pre-generated ones when playing.

The goal is for players to meet one another, learn how to play, and kick of 2016 public game series. The goal is to run these games every other weekend at Village Games in Champlin. To view more of our star wars events you can always visit. http://www.meetup.com/Roseville-Star-Wars-RPG/ Feel free to RSVP to play so I know how may players to expect.

This year all of my GMs are going to try and get organized and run this kind of like a living game. We are also putting a strong emphasis on making these games personal like a private game. So we hope to get lots of repeat players.

We look forward to meeting everyone and learning to play.