Rochester, MN (Seeking Players)

By tgall, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hi All,

Looking for fellow Armada (or X-Wing) players in the Rochester Minnesota area. Am able to host games as I have a 9' x 6' dedicated game table, but also more than willing to travel too. Also willing to carpool up to the Fantasy Flight Game Center up in the Twin Cities for tournaments etc from time to time.

Tom

A friend and I play in Rochester since the core set came out. We use our old Warhammer gaming tables. I have tried doing learn to play and held a small tourney at Gamez and More in Byron. Book Review will be running a Store Championship this season. He is clearing out some book shelves and putting in some gaming tables. If you are on facebook, look to join the Rochester x-wing group, by the name it is obviously x-wing but I do mention armada every once in a while.

With CC coming out next week looking for players interested in playing, we have four people right now and looking to fill out the campaign. This in the Rochester, MN area.

So a bit of a bump.

Happy to say the Rochester area Armada players is numbering about 7-8 these days. More are always welcome, we continue to play out of Gamez and More in Byron on Wednesday evenings.