A few rule questions

By Bertiee, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

Hello,

My wife and I got this game for Christmas and have a few questions:

- if an objective card is exhausted does its text still apply? For example, 'the secret of yavin 4' says 'when 1 of your other objectives is engaged, your opponent engages this objective onstead'. If I've used that card as a resource generator on my turn then it would be exhausted when it comes to my opponents turn, so would the effect still apply?

- Although its not happened yet, what happens if you run out of cards in your command deck?

- The c-3po card is an interrupt whereby you can sacrifice the card to cancel out an event. I'm confused as it has a health value of 1, but I can't envisage a situation where it would ever be attacked?

I'm sure they'll be more questions, so thanks in advance!

1) Unless the Objective ability states otherwise, being exhausted does not stop the ability from being resolved.

2) If you run out of cards in your command deck and you need to draw, you lose.

3) I'm not sure of the question, but when your opponent plays an Event card, you my attempt to resolve C3PO's ability. Your opponent's Event card need not target C3PO. And if your opponent does not want C3P0 around he will attack it or remove it in some way.

Also, it seems the Star Wars LCG forum over at cardgamedb.com is used more than this forum. I was wondering why there were so few questions here until I found that out.

3) I'm not sure of the question, but when your opponent plays an Event card, you my attempt to resolve C3PO's ability. Your opponent's Event card need not target C3PO. And if your opponent does not want C3P0 around he will attack it or remove it in some way.

Also, it seems the Star Wars LCG forum over at cardgamedb.com is used more than this forum. I was wondering why there were so few questions here until I found that out.

Ignore that question, I've just re-read the rules and understand now! I was thinking that you could play an interrupt straight from your hand like an event, when (as I now understand it) the card would have to be in the play area already.

I'll hop onto that forum for any more questions I have, thanks for the tip :)