The Wall - Nightswatch Deck

By Holzkohlen, in Rules Questions

Does the +1 strength modifier count the same way as a general attachment-card?

I've bought the german version so be aware that this problem might be caused by translations and there may be errors in my translation of the cards and effects.

I'm asking because most Nightswatch characters have the "no reinforcement" or "no reinforcement except weapon"-attribute but there is only one reinforcement card in the deck.

The german version also specifically states "no reinforcement" and attachment cards are called "reinforcement" and the effect on the wall card states "every nightswatch character that you control gains +1 strength".

Since it's not a "reinforcement"-card and it doesn't say something like "reinforce all nightswatch-characters by 1" I'm a bit confused.

Thanks in advance :)

The NW characters, in English, say No Attachments (sometimes except Weapon ). This refers to a cardtype, attachments (or a trait, Weapons). This does not mean they are immune to the effects of attachments - they could, for instance, be killed by Ice, but rather than they cannot have attachments (the cardtype) attached to them.

The Wall is a location, not an attachment, and therefore does not interact with the text No Attachments in any way

The NW characters, in English, say No Attachments (sometimes except Weapon ). This refers to a cardtype, attachments (or a trait, Weapons). This does not mean they are immune to the effects of attachments - they could, for instance, be killed by Ice, but rather than they cannot have attachments (the cardtype) attached to them.

The Wall is a location, not an attachment, and therefore does not interact with the text No Attachments in any way

Thank you very much!