(Probable Spoilers) So I think Rey is actually the daughter of

By GameError, in X-Wing Off-Topic

say what..? :mellow: I have it here (okay, haven't read it in 15/20 years, but still..) and I remember no such thing. who is he supposed/rumoured to be / have a clone of?

20+ years of battletech and then the bomb drops.. :D

Jaime Wolf's clone is Maeve.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Maeve_Wolf

say what..? :mellow: I have it here (okay, haven't read it in 15/20 years, but still..) and I remember no such thing. who is he supposed/rumoured to be / have a clone of?

20+ years of battletech and then the bomb drops.. :D

Jaime Wolf's clone is Maeve.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Maeve_Wolf

freebirth scum...!

;)

Disney actually threw a bit of a spoiler out in the add for the new Infinity pack... Kylo and Rey are fighting and he says a line which implies he too knows her origins...

So thanks for spoiling that for the people who don't play that game.

Yo mad necropost here, but I totally called it with Rey and Palpatine!

Well this aged better than most blended whiskey.

Well, s**t. Even I thought this was really stupid.

Now I'm the idiot.

2 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Now I'm the idiot.

Excellent. You a fully qualified to be a First Order General.

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Excellent. You a fully qualified to be a First Order General.

Oh that hurts, Hesh.

In other news I now have to eat a shoe after making a bet with a friend 4 years ago.

Any recommendations anybody?

Edited by KiraYamatoSF
4 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

In other news I now have to eat a shoe after making a bet with a friend 4 years ago.

I have heard K-Swiss tastes similar to the cheese of the same name.

On 12/21/2015 at 11:13 PM, GameError said:

Palpatine, or at least a descendant of him. I just saw the movie, and it was pointed out to me how when she fights with the lightsaber she does lots of lunges and thrusts, like Palpatine did. Additionally, they made a big point of NOT saying her last name or clarifying who her parents are. If it was Luke, I feel like they would have just revealed that during this movie, rather than save it as some kind of predictable twist (and Luke hasn't hung out with a girl who wasn't his sister for the entire movie series now). Also if it was Luke, while it would keep up the Skywalker tradition of growing up on a desert planet, it does paint him as a terrible person for just leaving her there.

If she's related to Palpatine though...then things get a lot more interesting.

Also a friend asked me never to say "Reypatine" again, so I just gotta throw this out here.

On 12/21/2015 at 11:41 PM, Vigil said:

Interesting theory... how do you propose to reconcile the apparent age of Rey with the time of the Emperor's death?

Put another way, Rey is around about 20. The Emperor died around about 30 years before the events of The Force Awakens .

From all i've heard, she's his grand daughter, so the age would be right...

On 12/23/2015 at 1:19 PM, patox said:

Rey was immaculate conception in Luke by midicholorians. The anthology movie will be very similar to the movie Junior.

I loved Junior. MY fave of his 4 comedy films, with Twins and Jingle all the way tying for 2nd, and kindergarden cop being third..

6 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

@KiraYamatoSF I got you bro!

I had to fire this gal 4 years ago. She seems to be taking it well.

Shoe cakes? Surprised ive not seen them more often.

On 12/21/2015 at 10:13 PM, GameError said:

Palpatine, or at least a descendant of him

Congratulations, you magnificent son of a Wookie.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:01 PM, KCDodger said:

Well, s**t. Even I thought this was really stupid.

Now I'm the idiot.

Well, I mean, it's still stupid.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:40 AM, KCDodger said:

Oh that hurts, Hesh.

Eh. Pryde and Canady seem fairly sensible, it's just Hux is dumb on a Dastardly-And-Muttley level dragging the average down.

1 hour ago, Magnus Grendel said:

Eh. Pryde and Canady seem fairly sensible, it's just Hux is dumb on a Dastardly-And-Muttley level dragging the average down.

It was so magnificently satisfying seeing Hux get his comeuppance. He was just so unlikeable, except as a sniveling weenie—which, let it be granted, he excelled at.