Omens of Ice announced

By Aahzmandius_Karrde, in Elder Sign

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/12/11/omens-of-ice/

So it seems we're continuing with the concept of expansions by the way of replacing a good portion of the contents for a new set of cards instead of adding to what there is. I like it! The Game has become an engine with multiple modules. So we can keep it interesting and new without making things longer and longer.

Yay! It was about time!!! Super psyched!

Just when you start to think that all FFG cares about is Star Wars, they give us this to darken our shriveled and corrupted cultist hearts!

Fantastic! Elder Sign is my favorite FFG game, so glad to see it getting some much needed additional content! Love the setting and theme choice! Bravo.

Looks like they varied it up from the app, too, which is always welcome. Can't wait!

*slobber*drool*

I really love how the expansions for this game are turning out to be modules you kind of plug into the base set to give each one a completely different theme and play. I'd love to see a system like that adopted for something like Arkham Horror v3.0 or the like.

I really love how the expansions for this game are turning out to be modules you kind of plug into the base set to give each one a completely different theme and play. I'd love to see a system like that adopted for something like Arkham Horror v3.0 or the like.

It seems to me that you're describing the Eldritch Horror.

It seems to me that you're describing the Eldritch Horror.

I'd rather see a new Arkham Horror, personally. Eldritch Horror didn't really grab me.

Isn't this essentially just the ipad game in vardboard format? Not that I mind that - the other two can be found at BGG and this was always the one that was missing anyway.

Jake,

considering Sam is the designer of the expansion, I hope in a few tweaks from the Omens version, and different adventures

Jake,

considering Sam is the designer of the expansion, I hope in a few tweaks from the Omens version, and different adventures

And different mythos? Or does Omens has mythos as interesting as the ones previewed?

Edited by tsuma534

Jake,

And different mythos? Or does Omens has mythos as interesting as the ones previewed?

Dunno. I guess we have to wait for the next previews to know